Frequently’s Frequently Asked Questions
You can include up to 14 Questions and Answers in your free Frequently FAQ.
If you want/need unlimited Q/As you can upgrade to a premium account for just $10/month!
1. From your Dashboard (frequently.io/dashboard), click Site Settings
2. Scroll down to the Custom Domain field and enter your domain name, without the protocol or any slashes, e.g. example.com, not http://example.com
3. Hit Save Changes and go back to Site Settings as in Step 1
4. You'll now see a yellow bar with a CNAME in it — enter this value in your domain's DNS manager
5. You'll now be able to access your Frequently FAQ using your custom domain name
Need help? We're just an email away at email@example.com