1. From your Dashboard (frequently.io/dashboard), click Site Settings
2. Scroll down to the Custom Domain field and enter your domain name, without the protocol or any slashes, e.g. example.com, not http://example.com
3. Hit Save Changes and go back to Site Settings as in Step 1
4. You'll now see a yellow bar with a CNAME in it — enter this value in your domain's DNS manager
5. You'll now be able to access your Frequently FAQ using your custom domain name
Need help? We're just an email away at email@example.com
You can include up to 14 Questions and Answers in your free Frequently FAQ.
If you want/need unlimited Q/As you can upgrade to a premium account for just $10/month!
The "Contact Us" button in the top right corner of your FAQ page is a useful way to interact with your users. If your users can't find a specific answer in your FAQ, they can use this form to send you a direct email to the email used when signing up for your Frequently account.
Just hit reply on the incoming email and you can begin a conversation to better help your user!
Frequently was created by Ryan Gilbert and Kyle Bragger.
As of right now, you can only create and manage one FAQ site with your Frequently account.
A future feature of the premium plan will include the ability additional FAQ sites to cover each of your projects or companies within the same easy to use dashboard.
You can personalize your Frequently-powered FAQ page by selecting your primary color and uploading your own logo.
An FAQ page is an important tool that should be used to keep your customers/users/visitors informed and up to date. Creating and managing a FAQ page with Frequently will help limit the need for hands-on customer support, saving you time and money.
Our "Was this helpful?" buttons are a great way to measure how useful your FAQ is to your users as well as how comfortably they are with your service in general. If you are consistently getting not helpful votes on a question, it may be a great time to revisit the question at hand in order to fully help your customers.
Yes! If you upgrade your account for $10/month you can host a Frequently FAQ on your own domain.
A Pro Account also lets you attach your Google Analytics!