Frequently’s Frequently Asked Questions
1. From your Dashboard (frequently.io/dashboard), click Site Settings
2. Scroll down to the Custom Domain field and enter your domain name, without the protocol or any slashes, e.g. example.com, not http://example.com
3. Hit Save Changes and go back to Site Settings as in Step 1
4. You'll now see a yellow bar with a CNAME in it — enter this value in your domain's DNS manager
5. You'll now be able to access your Frequently FAQ using your custom domain name
Need help? We're just an email away at email@example.com
Yes! If you upgrade your account for $10/month you can host a Frequently FAQ on your own domain.
A Pro Account also lets you attach your Google Analytics!